Here you have some proposals of what to do in Oporto
• Boat trip at Rio Douro
• Visit the Wine Cellars
• Visit the Casa de Serralves and the Museum of contemporary arts
• Visit the Historic center
• Lunch near the sea at Foz do Douro or near the river at Ribeira
• Visit citys like Guimarães, Braga, Viana do Castelo
Bairrada Wine Museum- Anadia - Come and visit the Bairrada Wine Museum and discover a new experience that will take you on a virtual journey through the Region and its winemaking history. Enjoy a guided exploration of the permanent exhibition, The Wine Paths. Visit also the Enoteca and discover Bairrada's winegrowers and their products.
Caves Aliança - Sangalhos - Learn the secrets of Bairrada Sparkling wine production in the oak barrels.
Coimbra - Find out the charming of Coimbra in a boat cruise in the Mondego River, and enjoy the view of the city from the river. Do not waste the oportunity to hear the tradional songs Fado de Coimbra in a chappel of the 14th. centuary.
Lake of Aveiro - Enjoy a boat cruise in the lake of Aveiro in a tradicional boat Moliceiro from the region.
Museum of Vista Alegre - get to know inside the history of Vista Alegre China Factory (since 1824) and production process of china. Enjoy the guided visit of the Museum (200 years History), Factory and the 19th. century neighborhood.
Here you have some proposals of what to do in Lisbon
• Mosteiro dos Jerónimos.
• Belem Tower.
• Padrão dos Descobrimentos.
• Museu dos Coches.
• St. George Castle .
• Tile Museum.
• Fado Museum.
• Calouste Gulbenkian Museum.
• Lisbon Zoo.
• Lisbon Casino.
Places: Belém e Docas
Chiado e Bairro Alto
Parque das Nações
• Surf (Olhos de Agua)
• Horse Riding
• Paintball in Lagos
• Karting (Almansil)
• Water Parks, one of them with the highest roller coaster of the Iberian Pensinsula
• Live Science Centre in Tavira as well as the Churches around. Tavira is the city of the Algarve with more churches.
• Silves and its Castle and Cathedral, as well as Monchique and its amazing view from the highest place of the Algarve – Fóia.
• Lagos and Ponta da Piedade as well as Sagres and Cabo de São Vicente.
• The typical Algarve is Loulé, Querença, Salir and Alte.